Graduate Software Engineer job in West Midlands
09 June 2021
Due to new investment and continued research and development of new technologies and products a position has been created for a graduate software engineer or junior software engineer to join the team. The role will involve exposure to IoT technologies and AI.
• A good relevant bachelors degree from a good university (e.g. ideally 2:1 or 1st in computer science)
• Good experience of embedded C programming, Java or C++
• Practical use of embedded C, C++ or Java within relevant projects (academic or industrial) would be preferred
• Experience of IoT applications, AI or Machine learning could be useful
• This company is small but growing and is developing advanced detection systems for medical device, security and anti-terrorism applications.
More - Graduate software engineer:
The graduate software engineer or junior software engineer opening will involve the design of software, coding (embedded C, C++ and maybe Java), software testing and analysis.